18th January 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of AdeptChip Services Pvt Ltd Associate Technical Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of AdeptChip Services Pvt Ltd for the post of Associate Technical Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview?

11th February 2023, 10:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of AdeptChip Services Pvt Ltd Associate Technical Engineer interview?

Kind of questions asked in Technical Round of AdeptChip Services Pvt Ltd Associate Technical Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major technical questions are asked on the below mentioned topics. They are as follows:

Name of the Company - AdeptChip Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the job position- Associate Technical Engineer

@ Some important topics are:
C Programming
Verilog
VLSI Design Flow
CMOS basics
Switching Theory/ Digital Electronics
Some main questions on Aptitude..etc.,

@ Hence make sure you gain good knowledge over all the above mentioned topics in detail in order to crack the recruitment and get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?