19th January 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MVSc in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 12:35 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Yes, the university conducts entrance exam to give admission into their post graduate courses. However note that just that entrance exam won't fetch admission your academic background also has weightage. The final merit list is prepared according to the below criteria.
1. 30% weightage for graduation
2. 10% weightage for 12th standard
3. 5% weightage for 10th standard
4. 5% weightage for extracurricular activities
5. 50% weightage for entrance exam
The entrance exam consists of 200 multiple choice question based on your graduation subject. For general candidates a minimum score of 40% is required to secure admission. However for SC/ST/PWD there is no minimum score.
For further assistance kindly visit the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?