21st January 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score atleast 60 marks in Geography, Life Science and Hindi of WBBSE 10th Board exam?

Hello, my Board exam is near and I haven't completed the syllabus of Hindi, Geography and Life Science. I am a student of WBBSE Board and preparing for 10th Board exam. Kindly share some tips so that I can score atleast 60 marks in each of them.

22nd March 2023, 05:35 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Tips to score atleast 60 marks in Geography, Life Science and Hindi of WBBSE 10th Board exam?

1. Geography:

- Make sure you have a strong understanding of the concepts and key terms in the subject.
- Use maps and diagrams to help you visualize and remember information.
- Practice answering past papers or sample questions to get a feel for the exam format and style.
- Pay close attention to the marking scheme and allocate your time and effort accordingly.
- Revise regularly and try to connect the subject matter to real-life situations or current events.

2. Life Science:

- Start by understanding the basic concepts and terminology in the subject.
- Use diagrams and flowcharts to help you organize and remember information.
- Practice questions from past papers or sample papers to get a feel for the exam format and style.
- Pay attention to the marking scheme and allocate your time and effort accordingly.
- Make sure you understand the practical aspects of the subject, such as laboratory procedures and techniques.

3. Hindi:

- Make sure you have a good grasp of the grammar and vocabulary of the language.
- Read widely in Hindi, including newspapers, magazines, and books, to improve your comprehension and fluency.
- Practice writing essays, letters, and other types of compositions in Hindi to improve your writing skills.
- Watch Hindi films or TV shows to improve your listening and speaking skills.
- Revise regularly and try to connect the language to real-life situations or current events.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?