22nd January 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Times Business Solutions, Noida?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Times Business Solutions, Noida. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

28th January 2019, 10:36 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Times Business Solutions, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Digital Marketing in Times Business Solutions, Noida. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Times Business Solutions, Noida offer Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend for the Digital Marketing internship. Selected interns have to available for the period of two months full time for the Digital Marketing internship in Times Business Solutions. Times Business Solutions offers four Digital Marketing internship positions. Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Digital Marketing internship in Times Business Solutions: Stipend, Certificate, Job offer, Letter of recommendation, etc.
28th January 2019, 01:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing Interns in Times Business Solutions, Noida?

If you are selected as Digital Marketing Intern in Times Business Solutions, Noida, you will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend. You will get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer to a permanent employee in that company after completing internship. Last date to apply for internship is 6 February 2019. Positions available for this internship is 4.
28th August 2021, 12:07 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in Times Business Solutions, Noida

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?