22nd January 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an education loan to study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc Nursing. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc in Community Health Nursing in Jamia Hamdard. So, for this course, I am eligible to get an education loan?

31st January 2019, 08:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan to study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing M.Sc (Community Health Nursing) course in Jamia Hansard. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course like Bachelor’/ Master’s Degree course in any government recognised college/ university are eligible to get an education loan. The maximum amount offered for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
2nd February 2019, 12:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an education loan to study MSc(Community Health Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan to study M.Sc (Community Health Nursing) course in Jamia Hamard. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission to M.Sc (Community Health Nursing) course, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?