28th January 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MPhil(Clinical Psychology) in Indraprastha University with 65.4% marks in MA(Applied Psychology) of Dibrugarh University?

Hello, I have done MA in Applied Psychology and secured 65.4% marks from Dibrugarh University. I want to do MPhil in Clinical Psychology. I want to do this MPhil course in Indraprastha University. So, can I study this course in this university?

5th February 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPhil(Clinical Psychology) in Indraprastha University with 65.4% marks in MA(Applied Psychology) of Dibrugarh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have done MA in Applied Psychology and secured 65.4% marks from Dibrugarh University. I want to do MPhil in Clinical Psychology. I want to do this MPhil course in Indraprastha University. So, can I study this course in this university?

Yes, you can study MPhil (Clinical Psychology) in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University with 65.4% marks in MA (Applied Psychology) course. Candidates who have passed MA/MSc degree in Psychology or equivalent from a university recognized by the UGC with at least 55% marks in aggregate preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology are eligible to study MPhil (Clinical Psychology) course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. You have to appear for the CET and Interview for the admission to study MPhil (Clinical Psychology) in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?