29th January 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Indian Army for a candidate with 57% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th from Maharashtra Board and secured 57% marks. I want to join Indian Army. So, with this percentage of marks, it is possible to join Indian Army? Please let me know about this asap.

9th February 2019, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Army for a candidate with 57% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

For class 10th pass candidates there is option of General Duty soldier in Indian Army. There are not much options available on the basis of class 10th. You should pass class 12th at least to have more options.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test conducted by the Indian Army. There are recruitment rallies conducted by them from time to time.
12th February 2019, 11:43 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Army for a candidate with 57% in 10th Maharashtra Board?

Respected sir you have the opportunity to join Indian Army if you score 57% Mark in 10th class but if you have time then do hard work and score good marks in 12th class.
Good score in 12 class provide Chance to appear in NDA exam which help you to become an officer in ARMED FORCES like ARMY,NAVY and AIRFORCE.
57% marks in 10th class help you to serve Indian Army as a general duty soldiers.
The Indian Army recruiting such soldiers by written exam and physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?