29th January 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I study BTech in IIIT-Allahabad after completing Diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Diploma student, studying with Biomedical Engineering. I want to study BTech with same specialization from IIIT-Allahabad. So, how can I secure admission in this institute after my Diploma course?

9th February 2019, 08:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BTech in IIIT-Allahabad after completing Diploma in Biomedical Engineering?

I am sorry to say that you can not get admission in BTech in IIIT-Allahabad through Diploma in Biomedical Engineering basis. In order to get admission in BTech in IIIT-Allahabad, you need to qualify the JEE Mains. Selection of the candidates is done based on the rank obtained in JEE Mains through JOSAA counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?