30th January 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Pharmaceutical Science) in Kingston University for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BS(Pharmaceutical Science) from Kingston University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

6th January 2020, 11:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Pharmaceutical Science) in Kingston University for 12th Science student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue a BS in Pharmaceutical Science program at Kingston University:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 85% marks in Science and English subjects.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?