13th February 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

25th February 2019, 05:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you will get relaxation in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment being an OBC candidate.

You will get relaxation only in your age limit. Being an OBC candidate, you will get 3 years of age relaxation on the maximum age to apply.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?