14th February 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Purchase Management Internship in Luminous Power Technologies?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Purchase Management in Luminous Power Technologies. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

23rd February 2019, 12:17 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Purchase Management Internship in Luminous Power Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Purchase Management in Luminous Power Technologies. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!
Last date to apply for the Purchase Management internship in Luminous Power Technologies is 26th February, 2019. Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel skills are eligible to apply for the Purchase Management internship in Luminous Power Technologies. Luminous Power Technologies offers two Purchase Management internship positions. If selected, candidates can get Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Purchase Management internship in Luminous Power Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?