18th February 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) course which is available in Bangalore University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

22nd February 2019, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University?

LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University is full time 1 year duration of course. Total program fee for this course is around Rs. 6,500/-. Course structure of LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) is as follows.

Research Methodology,
Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles,
Centre and State Relations
Jurisprudence,
Administrative Process,
Administrative Process and Judicial Control,
Protection & Enforcement of human Rights in India,
Public Authorities - Liability

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd February 2019 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?