18th February 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Cloud Developer in Verizon, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Verizon, Hyderabad as they are hiring Cloud Developer. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Verizon?

24th February 2019, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Cloud Developer in Verizon, Hyderabad?

Job profile of Verizon, Hyderabad Cloud Developer recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Verizon, Hyderabad Cloud Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Verizon

Name of the Job Position - Cloud Developer

Qualification:- M.E/ or B.E in computer science or its equivalent and must be product based organization.

Some of the responsibilities include,

>> You are required to involve in developing and helping the customers architect scalable and highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services.

>> You must be able to architect and develop the cloud optimized applications and advise and implement the AWS best practices.

Skills required are,
@ HTML, CSS, Javascript, Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js, Javascript frameworks like React, Ember, AngularJS..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?