18th February 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Intern Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that HummingWave Technologies are hiring for Software Engineer Intern. I want to attend the interview for this post in HummingWave Technologies. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

10th March 2019, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Intern Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Hummingwave Technologies Software Engineer Intern recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Hummingwave Technologies Software Engineer Intern recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Hummingwave Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Intern

>> You must have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* MCA or
* M.Tech (CS) or
* M.Sc or
* B.Tech or B.E

>> And your college should allow 5+ months internship during the final semester. Also you should have Good pH score, and if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?