25th February 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Automobile Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science from NIOS Board. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Automobile Engineering) from Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Automobile Engineering) course?

27th February 2019, 09:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I study BE(Automobile Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th studying with Science from NIOS Board. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Automobile Engineering) from Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore. I would like to know that can I do this BE(Automobile Engineering) course?
Yes, of course, you can study B.E in Automobile Engineering after completing 12th standard from NIOS. Almost all engineering colleges/universities accept NIOS students. Those who completed 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Computer science and Mathematics with 60% of marks are eligible to apply for B.E in Automobile Engineering. The admission to the BE. Automobile Engineering based on the JEE main score. So you have to appear and qualify in the JEE main entrance exam to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering.

BE in Automobile Engineering Colleges:

Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara,
Punjab 144411

Delhi Technological University
Address: Bawana Rd, Delhi Technological University,
Shahbad Daulatpur Village, Rohini, Delhi, 110042

PSG College Of Technology
Address: Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu, Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu 641004

Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi, Delhi 110025
27th February 2019, 08:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Automobile Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering course after passing your 12th standard from NIOS board because NIOS board is a valid board and is recognised by each Educational Institute of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?