5th March 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd in Central University of Jharkhand for MTech(Digital Electronics and Communication) holder?

Hi, I have completed my MTech in Digital Electronics and Communication. I would like to join Central University of Jharkhand for studying BEd program. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me to pursue this course in this university.

18th March 2019, 02:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd in Central University of Jharkhand for MTech(Digital Electronics and Communication) holder?

Yes, you can pursue B.ed course after completing M.Tech.

The minimum eligibility to apply for b.ed course is to have 50% marks in graduation i.e, B.A,B.SC, B.COM. However, for b.tech candidates is 55%.

Your minimum age should be 21 years. The maximum age limit is 35years.

You can use your m.tech degree to apply for PGT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?