7th March 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD(Physical Education) for MPEd postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Physical Education) course. As I have done MPEd, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

12th March 2019, 09:05 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(Physical Education) for MPEd postgraduate?

Yes it is beneficial to do PhD in Physical education for the simple reason that it will increase the value of your resume which in turn increases your job opportunities. Physical education degree enables a person to be employed in government sector enterprises that represent in the sporting event or games in various tournaments and matches. There is also a unique advantage to meritorious sports person as the government recruits them directly to Group C and Group D posts. They also have opportunity to work in schools and universities in sports department. Some of the employment areas are Sports and Business Marketing, Sports Journalism, Fitness Centre, Sports Equipment Industries etc. sports professionals are recruited as Trainer, Coach, Commentator, Umpire or Referee, Sports club managers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?