14th March 2019, 12:43 PM
Sai Arin

What is the marking scheme of 12th Science Board exams and what is the passing criteria in each subject?

How much marks will be given if a student gets wrong answer in 2 and 3 marks problems in Physics, Math's and Chemistry 12th standard board exams? Is there any marks for attending a Question in 12th board exams My friend told Marks will be given for just attending a question even though you get a wrong answer, is it true? Please help me out if you know the answers.

8th April 2019, 01:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marking scheme of 12th Science Board exams and what is the passing criteria in each subject?

What is the marking scheme of 12th Science Board exams and what is the passing criteria in each subject?

As per the information available, the marking is done in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry is step by step.

You only get the marks for the correct answers or correct steps while attempting a numerical problem.

You would need to answer the answer correctly and neatly. You will not get the marks for just attempting it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?