23rd March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Bhajan Lal Scholarship. I am studying in BSc final year with Environmental Studies. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this Bhajan Lal Scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

25th March 2019, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Benefits for selected students of Bhajan Lal Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> Full or partial tuition fee
—> Living expense
—> Travel expense
—> Research expense
25th March 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Bhajan Lal Scholarship. I am studying in BSc final year with Environmental Studies. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this Bhajan Lal Scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

Applicants can get the following benefits for applying Bhajan Lal Scholarship:

>> Scholarships include partial or full payments towards tuition fees, living expenses, research and travel

>> Scholarships are provided for the duration of 12 or 24 months and it will be reviewed at the end of every 6 months or end of each semester

The Bhajan Lal Scholarship website link is given Click Here
26th March 2019, 12:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If selected for Bhajan Lal Scholarship, you will receive the following benefits:

Full or partial tuition fee for the course

Living expense,

Travel expense and

Research expense.

You can find details on the below mentioned official website link:
http://bhajanfoundation.org/bhajan-lal-scholarship/
27th March 2019, 09:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of applying for Bhajan Lal Scholarship:

-> You can get the scholarship every year and your application will be revived every semester between 12th months.

-> You can get full Scholarships payment including tuition fees, Living expenses, Research and Travel etc.

Official website - > http://bhajanfoundation.org/bhajan-lal-scholarship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?