24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 05:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment?

The Procedure to apply for Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment is given below.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

** For the application process you have to visit the official website of Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment.

** Then you should check required eligibility criteria and select the application for the Fireman recruitment.

** Then you should read the given instructions and fill the application form carefully.

** After that you should upload the required document.

** Then you should send the application form to the address before the last date ends.
28th March 2019, 03:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Ministry of Defence fireman recruitment, have to fill up the application form and send it at the given address: 898 AT Bn ASC, PIN-905898, C/O 56 APO with the required documents and resume.

Web:
28th March 2019, 08:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The application process is offline. You can buy the application form from any book store or download from the website https://mod.gov.in/.

You would need to submit the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification documents.

You would need to submit the application form along with the self attested documents at:-
898 AT Bn ASC,
C/O 56 APO
PIN-905898,
The last date to receive the application form is 07 April 2019, so you would need to be really quick to apply.
29th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Interested candidates can apply offline for the Ministry of Defense Fireman recruitment. They have to submit the application only by Registered / Speed / Ordinary Post and attach duly attested photocopies of the following documents: Education Qualification Certificate, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Discharge Certificate where applicable, Domicile Certificate, Aadhaar Card, etc. for the recruitment of Fireman recruitment in Ministry of Defense. Candidates should self attest photograph and documents and attach along with the application. Candidates should enclose a Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs 25 along with the application.
31st March 2019, 10:17 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment?

How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Fireman recruitment

Go to Ministry of Defence official website -> indianarmy.nic.in
Find the correct notification and open it.
Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for defence jobs.
Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?