27th March 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Nexivo Consulting Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited for Web Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

1st April 2019, 07:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Nexivo Consulting Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Nexivo Consulting Private Limited does offer Web Development Internship for a period of 6 months. Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, WordPress and Bootstrap are preferred for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. Nexivo Consulting Private Limited selected candidates on the basis of their performance in interview.
1st April 2019, 11:38 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Nexivo Consulting Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited for Web Development Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Web Development internship in the Nexivo Consulting Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in HTML, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and WordPress. Candidates with the relevant skills and interests are selected for the Web Development internship in the Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. Candidates from Hyderabad & neighboring cities and with the above mentioned skills are selected for the Web Development internship in the Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months are selected for the Web Development internship in the Nexivo Consulting Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?