28th March 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in SRET College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) course in SRET College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

12th April 2019, 11:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in SRET College of Engineering and Technology?

Scope of doing BTech with Chemical Engineering in India is growing as research organizations, Laboratories, defence establishments and forensic investigation departments need Chemical Engineers.

Some of the top companies that hire Chemical Engineers are:-

Reliance Industries Ltd.
Essar Oil Limited
Indian Oil Corporation
GlaxoSmithKline
Arofine Polymers Ltd.

Doing this course from SRET College of Engineering and Technology provides a good placement and training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?