29th March 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment for BTech Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in SJVN Limited recruitment of Executive Trainee. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

1st April 2019, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment for BTech Mechanical Engineer?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer. Candidates who hold full-time degree in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment. The age limit to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment is 30 years.
1st April 2019, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment for BTech Mechanical Engineer?

Those who have done B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognised university or institute in regular mode, can apply for the Executive Trainee job of your concerned field. If you are a mechanical engineer then you need to choose the same kind of job.

Age should be below 30 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. Just make sure you are well prepared for written exam and interview.
1st April 2019, 08:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment for BTech Mechanical Engineer:

Being a BTech Mechanical Engineer, you can apply for the post of Mechanical Engineer Executive Trainee recruitment in SJVN Limited. You should have completed your full time BTech in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognized University / Institute of India. You should not more than 30 years of age as on 01/04/19. Relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.

For detailed information, you can visit official notification link given below:
http://sjvn.nic.in/writereaddata/Por...isciplines.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd April 2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
1st April 2019, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - SJVN Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive Trainee

>> Full time degree in concerned stream to be eligible.

>> As you have done B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee (Mechanical) position.

Vacancies available - 6 (For Mechanical)

Click here for official notification

Click here for Addendum

Click here to Apply Online
2nd April 2019, 02:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for SJVN (Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited) Limited Executive Trainee recruitment for BTech Mechanical EngineerCandidate must have possessed Degree/ Engineering/ MBBS/ MD/ CA/ ICWA-CMA from recognized university. Candidate should have maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.sjvn.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?