2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor after completing BPharm course? Possibility to do MS in Pharmaceutics?

Hello everyone, currently I am doing BPharm course. So, after my BPharm course, can I be call as a Doctor? I want to do MS after my BPharm in the field of Pharmaceutics. So, is it possible to study MS with this specialization? Kindly tell me immediately.

8th April 2019, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completing BPharm course? Possibility to do MS in Pharmaceutics?

No, you can't become a Doctor after completing BPharm course. It is a pharmacy course and you can only become a Pharmacist who can dispense drugs against the prescription.

To become a Doctor you need to complete MBBS degree. MS in Pharmaceutics or any pharmacy related subject will not help you become a Doctor.
9th April 2019, 12:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completing BPharm course? Possibility to do MS in Pharmaceutics?

As per the rules and regulations, you can only pursue MS in medicine after completing MBBS from a recognized university.

After completing B.Pharma you can further enroll to M.pharma programs and can join any company or can apply for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?