2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Management Studies in Shoolini University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

12th April 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Management Studies in Shoolini University. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Shoolini University offers Scholarships for Doctoral Programs. Students who have passed the NET examination can get 50% of the first semester fee waiver on publishing one or more Research / Review papers in Scopus or Thompson & Reuter indexed journal in the first year. The Scholarship for Doctoral Program is applicable only for the first semester. Scholarship awarded in the first semester will be adjusted in second semester fee after fulfilling the criteria. The Shoolini University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?