4th April 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS Delhi conduct any entrance for M.Sc Nursing

Hi, I want to pursue M.Sc Nursing from AIIMS. Does it conducts any entrance for admission of M.Sc Nursing? If yes, then please share the entrance details. Or, can I take admission directly?

15th April 2019, 01:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AIIMS Delhi conduct any entrance for M.Sc Nursing

Yes, certainly AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi do conduct admission test for offering admission in M.Sc. Nursing degree course in following disciplines : (i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing (ii) Oncological Nursing (iii) Neurosciences Nursing (iv) Nephrological Nursing (v) Critical Care Nursing (vi) Paediatric Nursing (vii) Psychiatric Nursing.

Further, for appearing in the same entrance examination, the minimum qualifications required are as below :-

You must have completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognized university, from an educational institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).

(ii) You must be registered as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.

For more details and updates regarding AIIMS admission test, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?