12th April 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University MBA(Culinary Arts) entrance exam 2019?

Hello, I need to know that what are all the documents required for applying in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University MBA(Culinary Arts) entrance exam of 2019? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I came to know that there are some documents which I have to submit. Please tell me about those documents. Thank you!

19th April 2019, 09:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University MBA(Culinary Arts) entrance exam 2019?

I am giving you the details to apply for IGNTU(Indira Gandhi Tribal University) Examination:-

==> You can apply online through the website www.igntu.ac.in

==> You need to enter a valid Email Id and a mobile number so that you can get the notifications.

==> You need to upload your recent photograph and signature. You should have a scanned image of a photograph and signature.

==> You can pay the application fee through Bank Challan. It is generated after filling the application and you can deposit the fees in the university account.

==> One day after the payment is made, take the print out of the application by using your username and password and submit it at the university with all the required documents like ID proof, Bachelor's marksheet, 10th and 12th class marksheet with their provisional certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?