19th April 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Vedic Maths Forum India?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Vedic Maths Forum India. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 07:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Vedic Maths Forum India?

Applicants should fullfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Vedic Maths Forum India:

Applicants should be ready to do internship in full time basis for 3 months.

Applicants should be have relevant skills and interests.

Applicants should have Knowledge of Dialogflow, Recast.ai, Snatchbot. Such candidates are given preference.

Applicants should be willing to start the internship, if selected.

Applicants should be able to work on the existing mobile app as per the requirements of company for Android and iOS.
15th June 2019, 02:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Vedic Maths Forum India?

Requirements to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Vedic Maths Forum India is given below :-

1)Candiate must have the knowledge of Java (Learn Java) and Kotlin (Learn Kotlin).

2)Candidate who have a Knowledge of Dialogflow, Recast.ai, Snatchbot is preferable.

3)Candidate who are available for full time (in-office) internship.

4)Candidate who are available for duration of 3 months.

For more details visit on (https://www.vedicmathsindia.org)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?