21st April 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks or Financial Institutions offering an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Europe?

My father is working in NTPC. He is an Assistant Engineer in NTPC. I have completed my BTech from WBUT. I want to go Europe for doing MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Europe. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

24th April 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks or Financial Institutions offering an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father is working in NTPC. He is an Assistant Engineer in NTPC. I have completed my BTech from WBUT. I want to go Europe for doing MS. I have searched and found that there is an expense of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing MS in Europe. For this amount I get education loan from any bank or financial institutes?

List of banks or financial institutions offering an education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs to study MS in Europe is given below:

State Bank of India - Website Link

Avanse Financial Services - Website Link

Punjab National Bank - Website Link

Bank of Baroda - Website Link

City Union Bank - Website Link

Axis Bank - Website Link

Canara Bank - Website Link
25th April 2019, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks or Financial Institutions offering an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Europe?

Most of the banks in India offer the maximum amount of 20 lakhs for studies abroad. You can contact any reputed PSU or Private sector bank near to your residence.

There are many banks like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Union Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Allahabad Bank, etc available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?