22nd April 2019, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Army Public School, Devlali. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

3rd May 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study Intermediate Science in Army Public School, Devlali. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what percentage is required for securing admission for 11th admission in this school? Please let me know immediately.

Cut off percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Devlali is given below:

Science with Mathematics:

Science – B1
Mathematics – B1
English – C
Overall – B2

Science without Mathematics:

Science – B1
Mathematics – B2
English – C
Overall – B2

Army Public School, Devlali website link is given Click Here
3rd May 2019, 05:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to secure Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Devlali?

The minimum percentage required to apply for admission in class 11th is 60%..

You will also need to give the entrance test conducted by the Army Public School, Devlali.

The entrance examination would consists of the questions from the subjects, you choose for your admission but of 10th Level.

Fill the registration form from https://www.apsdigicamp.com/admission_registration/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?