24th April 2019, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering from Sharwani College of Fire Engineering. I just want to know about the course structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Kindly tell me about the both immediately.

29th April 2019, 01:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering?

Total fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering is Rs. 9000/- (Including study material and exam fees). Advanced Diploma in Fire Safety & Industrial Environmental Engineering in Sharwani College of Fire Engineering is 1 year duration of distance learning course. Syllabus of this course is given below;

Safety, Health and Environmental Management

Safety Engineering

Safety Legislation

Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene

Risk Management & Permit to Work System

Controlling Environment Pollution

Fire Prevention and Protection

Occupational Health

For more info;
http://www.ncfse.in/advanceDiplomain...gineering.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?