24th April 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Chemistry practice books to prepare for 12th Tamil Nadu exam

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a student of Tamil Nadu Board. I am little weak in Chemistry and afraid of failing in the Board exam in my 12th. So, I want to know about the practice books through which I can prepare for Chemistry subject and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

29th April 2019, 08:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemistry practice books to prepare for 12th Tamil Nadu exam

I am giving you some books reference which you can use for the preparation for your 12th class chemistry. You can refer to Pradeep's chemistry which is very helpful book and another book is OP Tondon.

I would also suggest you to go through your textbook thoroughly for scoring good marks in chemistry and as well as in other subjects.

3rd May 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chemistry practice books to prepare for 12th Tamil Nadu exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a student of Tamil Nadu Board. I am little weak in Chemistry and afraid of failing in the Board exam in my 12th. So, I want to know about the practice books through which I can prepare for Chemistry subject and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

Students can use the following books to prepare for the 12th Tamil Nadu Board examination:

Arihant
Lini
Narayana

Students can also use other guides available for the TN Board chemistry subject.

It is advisable to study the textbooks available for the Chemistry subject to get good marks. Students can study through private tuitions to get good marks in the Chemistry subject.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?