28th June 2011, 07:57 PM
ansu_admission

How may i get admission into engineering college with the rank of 2.5 lac in AIEEE?

regarding engineering admission on aiee rankwant no donation colleges.obtained 84 % in 12th board approx 2.5 lac in aieee and 3000 as state rank

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  2. Colleges in aieee for 2 Lac rank?
  3. Names of the companies where I can get placement after scoring below 60% in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  5. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college -- [New]
  6. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  7. Which college and stream of engineering should I choose? My rank in AIEEE is 15 Lakhs in general category
  8. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  10. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  11. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  12. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  13. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  14. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  15. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  16. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  17. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 6 Lakhs rank?
11th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get admission into engineering college with the rank of 2.5 lac in AIEEE?

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOVERMENT ENGENEARING COLLEGE SCORING 3000 RANK IM AIEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?