1st May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

You need to have a class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission will be on merit through polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on the state level. Hence, make sure you apply to the polytechnic entrance exam of the state where the institute is situated.

Admission will be through counselling which will be ok the basis of your rank. Just make sure you have a good preparation for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?