1st May 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) graduate in Madhya Pradesh?

I have done BE(Aeronautical Engineering) and now I am looking for the job in Private Sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in Madhya Pradesh.

4th May 2019, 01:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) graduate in Madhya Pradesh?

There are multiple job opportunities for you as an Aeronautical Engineer in Madhya Pradesh.

Currently there are few openings are as below:-

1.)
Company: Flying Jetstream Aviation Pvt Ltd OPC
Role: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

2.)
Company: Flying Jet Air Express
Role: Aircraft Maintenance On Training

3.)
Company: Flying Jetstream Aviation Pvt Ltd OPC
Role: OJT Aircraft Maintenance Technician
4th May 2019, 02:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) graduate in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well. Coming to the point on the job availability in Madhya Pradesh. So, first of all Madhya Pradesh is not a IT hub. But, it does not mean that you won't be getting job there. i would suggest you to look for the job Either in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune or Hyderabad. For Aeronautical Engineering there is no scope in Madhya Pradesh, to be very frank with you.
4th May 2019, 07:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in private sector for BE( Aeronautical Engineering) graduates in Madhya Pradesh:-

Associate professor

Assistant professor

Aeronautical engineer

Space research centres like in NASA and ISRO

Aeronautical laboratories

Aircraft manufacturing companies

Airlines

Flying Clubs

Department of Civil Aviation

Defence Services

Defence research and development organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?