2nd May 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

Hi, I am a student of BCom(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Entrepreneurship Development). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

6th May 2019, 01:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for MBA in Entrepreneurship Development in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida is Graduation in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You would also need to appear in any of the entrance examination to get admission in Institute of Management and Technical Studies like, CAT, MAT, XAT, and NMAT etc.

You can visit the website https://imtsinstitute.com/ for more information.

Contact Address:-
Institute of Management and Technical Studies
Second Floor,G-38,
Sector 3, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh-201301
Phone number :- 092109 89898
7th May 2019, 12:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

You need to have a degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university to become eligible for MBA degree admission. Admission will be on merit which will be decided through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated.

You can also get admission based on CAT/MAT/GMAT scorecard and performance in the GD and PI. Just make sure you have a decent score so that you can get admission at your choice of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?