8th May 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BE admission in AMU for 12th Science Jharkhand Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th with Science stream from Jharkhand Board. I want to take admission in AMU. I want to study in BE course. Can you please let me know what are the requirements for securing admission for me?

12th May 2019, 08:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BE admission in AMU for 12th Science Jharkhand Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned university, you will have to score above 80% in your 12th board examination and after that you will have to appear or an entrance test called AMU-CET, once you are able to clear the entrance examination mentioned, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?