8th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Market Research Intern in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

12th May 2019, 08:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Market Research Intern in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Skills required to become a Market Research Intern in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence;

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills in English.

Candidates must have ability to understand the market structure and trends.
13th May 2019, 11:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Skills required to become a Market Research Intern in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (written) are preferred for the Market Research internship in the Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Market Research internship in the Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for the Market Research internship in the Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence.
14th May 2019, 12:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for the Market Research Internship in Knowledge Sourcing Intelligence is MS-Office, MS-Excel , English Proficiency and Data Analytics.

If you have the above required skills then you can apply for the Market Research Internship through the website https://www.knowledge-sourcing.com/.

The selected candidates can expect a stipend of Rs. 12,000 per months and the duration of the Market Research Internship would be of 3 months.
21st May 2019, 01:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills Required for market Research internship in knowledge Sourcing Intelligence Company is mentioned below

1) Applicants must be have the knowledge of MS-Word ,MS-Excel ,and English Proficiency in Writing and Speaking.

2) Applicants should know the market structure and trends across various Segments of the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?