9th May 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Hi friends, I want to join Cognizant Technology Solutions to become Project Associate there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Cognizant Technology Solutions. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 04:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Salary package of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Your salary will depends upon your overall experience and current CTC. You can expect a hike of 30% to 50% on top of your current package for Project Associate role in Cognizant Technology Solution.
However you can expect a salary of 3.25 LPA - 4.80 LPA for the Project Associate role depending upon your overall experience.
14th May 2019, 11:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

You can get a minimum salary package of INR 6 LPA, if selected for the position of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions. On the basis of your performance and experience, your salary may increase later. To be eligible to attend Project Associate interview in Cognizant Technology Solutions, the candidate must be a BE/BTech or Science Graduates from a recognized university with 0 - 4 years of experience.
9th July 2019, 07:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Project Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions as follows :

Project Associate salaries at Cognizant Technology Solutions can range from INR 1,94,787 - INR 12,38,152 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?