9th May 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in ECI Telecom Bengaluru for SW Developer interview?

Hi friends, I want to crack the interview of ECI Telecom, Bengaluru for the post of SW Developer. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection for this particular post. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

15th May 2019, 11:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in ECI Telecom Bengaluru for SW Developer interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for ECI Telecom SW Developer interview, must have keen knowledge in C, C++ and Linux. Candidates having good knowledge in embedded systems will add an extra advantage for them. They must have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under tough situations. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply.

Web : http://www.ecitele.com
17th May 2019, 12:07 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in ECI Telecom Bengaluru for SW Developer interview?

Selection procedure in ECI Telecom for Software Developer is given below:-

1)Minimum qualification is BE/BTech in specified branches with atleast 65% marks for General and OBC candidate while SC/ST/PWD candidates with minimum 55% marks can also apply.

2)ME/MTech students are not eligible.

3)The upper age limit is 25 age year for General candidates the selection is done through a 90 min CBT(Computer Base Test ).

4)It consist of Multiple Choice Question.

5)The short listed candidate are called for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?