14th May 2019, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MArch in Europe for a BArch student of India?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my Graduation in India as I am a BArch student. I want to do my MArch in Europe after completing my BArch. Please tell me about the procedure to apply for MArch program in Europe?

20th May 2019, 01:32 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Procedure to study MArch in Europe for a BArch student of India?

The admission process is described in the respective university website but first short list a few universities and then go through the admission procedure. Find out whether you are eligible or not.
Prepare SOP, Statement of Purpose describing why would you like to join their university.
Get good recommendation letters from faculty who know you well.

All colleges are listed here, visit the following link.
http://en.wikepedia.org/wiki/Master_of_Architecture.

There are no standard entrance exams for M.Arch courses. Some of the universities have their own personal entrance exams.

Language tests, IELTS or TOEFL are necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?