20th May 2019, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission directly in 2nd year after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I am studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. After finishing Diploma can I take Marine in Engineering for graduate course? Will I get direct admission in 2nd year?

31st May 2019, 10:30 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission directly in 2nd year after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

You are eligible to get admission in Engineering course through lateral entry after the diploma course.

But, candidates are not eligible to change their stream, if want to get admission through at lateral entry.

So, you are not eligible for admission in the Marine Engineering course.
31st May 2019, 11:19 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission directly in 2nd year after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

You are not eligible to get admission in Marine Engineering course through lateral entry.

Through lateral entry candidates are not eligible to change their stream.

Candidates after diploma course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?