29th May 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

List of banking entrance exams available on the basis of Intermediate?

I have passed my 12th class with 84% in 2019. Can I give Bank exams for Clerk position without graduation? Are there any exams available conducted by any banks in India?

31st May 2019, 04:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banking entrance exams available on the basis of Intermediate?

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university..

So, candidates with maximum qualification of intermediate are not eligible to appear for the IBPS, SBI and other banking recruitment examination.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
31st May 2019, 04:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banking entrance exams available on the basis of Intermediate?

No, there is no banking job which is available on the basis of Class 12th i.e; intermediate education and hence to be eligible for any sort of banking job, you need to first pursue a graduation degree course in any discipline of your choice from a recognised university.

Further, after completion of your graduation degree course, on the basis of your educational qualification, you can apply for banking jobs such as bank clerk, bank PO or even bank SO.
31st May 2019, 04:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to appear for the banking recruitment entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination after the intermediate.

Examination for selection in banking sector is conducted by IBPS and SBI.
31st May 2019, 07:32 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Having completed your Class 12th with 84% marks, you are not eligible for any banking job at this stage as the minimum education required for banking jobs ( even for bank clerk ) is a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So, in order to get into banking sector, you need to first pursue a bachelor degree course and then qualify bank examinations conducted by IBPS or SBI or any other banks.
31st May 2019, 10:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot give any banks examination for Clerk position without Graduation.

All the banking entrance exams are available after Graduation just like -
SBI Clerk
SBI PO
IBPS Clerk
IBPS PO
IBPS SO
Bank of Baroda PO and many others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?