6th June 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electrical Engineering Interns in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Electrical Engineering in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

10th June 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electrical Engineering Interns in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Electrical Engineering in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 15,000 / month for the Electrical Engineering internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. Electrical Engineering internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad is available for the period of 3 months full time. If selected, candidates can start the Electrical Engineering internship immediately in Uton Energia, Hyderabad. Interns also get other benefits like a Job offer, Letter of recommendation and Certificate for doing the Electrical Engineering internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad.
10th June 2019, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electrical Engineering Interns in Uton Energia, Hyderabad?

The stipend which is offered to Electrical Engineering Interns in Uton Energia, Hyderabad is Rs. 15,000 per month.
Duration of Electrical Engineering Internship in Uton Energia, Hyderabad is for 3 months.
After successful completion of Internship, interns can get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc.
11th June 2019, 01:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Electrical Engineering Interns at Uton Energia in Hyderabad.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

You can visit the below website for more information.
http://www.utonenergia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?