7th June 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Sharepoint Developer in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of a Sharepoint Developer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited.

14th June 2019, 07:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Sharepoint Developer in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Sharepoint Developer in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Sharepoint Developer in Capgemini Technology Services India Limited recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Capgemini Technology Services India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Sharepoint Developer

>> You are required to involve in,
* Designing
* Debugging
* Developing
* Producing
* Refining
* Testing
* Deploying
* Maintaining
the documents.

>> You are required to make sure that all the changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a complaint manner.

>> You are required to configure the sharepoint to meed the functional and security needs of the business.

>> You should be able to maintain the security for SharePoint Servers, Services and applications.

>> You need to create the templates, sites, workflows, libraries in order to support the firm initiatives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?