7th June 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BDS in National University of Singapore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do BDS from National University of Singapore. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

11th June 2019, 10:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BDS in National University of Singapore?

BDS in National University of Singapore is 4 years duration of under graduate course. It is divided into preclinical (years 1 and 2) and clinical (years 3 and 4) components. The teaching methods of this course is including of lectures, tutorials, seminars practical, laboratory, technique work, demonstrations and clinical treatment of patients under supervision.

Tuition fee for international students is S$63,250 per year to study the course.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link;
http://www.dentistry.nus.edu.sg/Educ...education.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?