8th June 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology seats are available in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th June 2019, 10:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology seats are available in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

There are total number of 60 Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology seats available in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute. Candidates who have cleared Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/10th class or equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology.

Duration of course is 3 years.

Official website;
https://www.dktes.com/
12th June 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology seats are available in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology in DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute – number of seats available for the diploma courses are given below:

Diploma in Textile Manufactures – 60 seats

Diploma in Textile Technology – 30 seats

Diploma in Fashion and Clothing Technology – 30 seats
12th June 2019, 04:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study the Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology at DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute is 120 seats intake.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dktes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?