12th June 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Availability of higher studies in Agriculture after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

I am interested to go on Agricultural field but I have not got seat in Agriculture but I finished B.Sc Microbiology. So, now how can I go to Agricultural field again? Is there any Agriculture related course available which I can join now?

21st June 2019, 11:40 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of higher studies in Agriculture after completion of graduation in Microbiology?

Now you can pursue a Masters course in Agricultural Microbiology to come agricultural field . There are some institute who offers M.sc degree in Agricultural Microbiology .
1.Aligarh Muslim University
2.Anand Agricultural University
3.Chandra Sekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
4.University of Agricultural Sciences
5.University of Agricultural Sciences,Dharwad
6.University of Agricultural Sciences,Bangalore
To get addmission in the above institutes they ask for a B.sc degree in Microbiology. Admission notification is released in June or July. You can go to the official website of these Universities. That's all
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?