20th June 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Does North Calcutta Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma Architectural Assistantship students?

I want to do Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in North Calcutta Polytechnic. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

23rd June 2019, 12:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does North Calcutta Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma Architectural Assistantship students?

North Calcutta Polytechnic

Yes, North Calcutta Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma Architectural Assistantship students. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 15, Gobinda Mondal Rd, CIT, Satchasi Para, Kolkata, West Bengal 700002
Phone: 033 2557 2585
23rd June 2019, 04:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does North Calcutta Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma Architectural Assistantship students?

As per the information available, the North Calcutta Polytechnic do not offer campus placement facility to Diploma Architectural Assistantship students. However, the college has guidance and training cells which gives the notification to the candidates regarding the new job openings etc.

You can visit the website http://www.northcalcuttapolytechnic.in for more information.

Contact Address:-

NORTH CALCUTTA POLYTECHNIC
15, GOBINDA MONDAL LANE,
COSSIPORE, KOLKATA-700002

Phone number:-+9103325572585
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?