22nd June 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for BA(Sanskrit) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BA in Sanskrit course. After completing my BA, I want to secure job in Government sector. Can anyone of you please let me know about the opportunities available in this sector for me. Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

25th June 2019, 11:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for BA(Sanskrit) student?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in government jobs.

You can appear for entrance examination and qualify in all the stages for final selection.

The available options include :-

Banking.

Railway.

SSC.

Defence Service.

Opportunities are available in teaching jobs also.
26th June 2019, 12:08 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for BA(Sanskrit) student?

Candidates passed or in the final year of bachelor course are eligible to appear for government job recruitment examination.

Candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

So, you are eligible for appearing in the examination and can start preparation as per syllabus of the examination.

The available option include :-

Railway.

Banking.

SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?